We are committed to protecting your privacy. Our Principles of Privacy clarify
that commitment: how we safeguard your privacy, how we treat personal
information, and what choices you have. We understand that for you to take full
advantage of the benefits of this interactive medium, we must do what we can to
ensure that your privacy is secure.
1. We honor the confidentiality of our customers and do not disclose private
online communications, except to comply with legal processes.
2. When you visit sellmeSTRAIGHT.com, our web servers automatically gather
navigational and system information. We do not disclose any of this personal
navigational or system information, and we do not give it out to others. We may
share this information in an aggregated form with our partners, who are under
confidentiality obligations; but in doing so, we do not disclose personal
3. We make no commitments on behalf of our partners or any third parties. If
you choose to visit other web sites on the Internet by clicking on a link
provided on eCruitster's site, make sure that you review the privacy policies of
those web sites before providing them any of your personal information.
4. We do not sell your registration information (company name, telephone
number, mailing address, e-mail address, etc) unless you specifically authorize
us to do so.
5. We employ cookies. A "cookie" is a small piece of code that is placed on
the hard drive of your computer that helps us identify you on subsequent visits
to our site. This cookie is necessary for us to offer you all of the features of
our service. A cookie does not harm your computer in any way.
6. We keep your information as secure as possible by employing best-of-the-
breed technology. We have put in place privacy protection control systems that
ensure that your personal data remain safe and private.
7. We train our employees to adhere to the highest privacy standards. Only
authorized employees are permitted to have access to your personal information
and such access is limited by need. Employees who violate our privacy policies
are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
9. One of our special features is the "Tell a Friend" feature. If you elect
this feature, we will send only one e-mail to the friend that you identify, and
his/her name and e-mail address will not be stored.
10. We are here to listen to your concerns. If you'd like to comment on or
wish to report, or wish to change or delete the customer information you
submitted to sellmeSTRAIGHT.com, please contact Customer Support at email@example.com.